Tourist-Information Bad Iburg
Am Kurgarten 30
49186 Bad Iburg
Excitement and surprises are guaranteed!
- The race is a 12.5 km long loop with 450 metres of altitude gain.
- There are 5 competitions with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 8 laps to choose from. The time limit per lap is 125 min.
- Those who do not reach the time limit of 125 min for their booked distance will be eliminated.
- In each of the 5 competitions the participants start each new lap together.
- The start is always after 135 minutes, i.e. every runner who finishes a lap within the time limit has at least a 10-minute break.
- However, the final ranking will be settled at the end of the race, because only the last lap will be counted in each competition!
- The highlight of the ULTRATRAIL is that participants can decide to finish the race after the fourth lap by completing the PLAN B Trail. From the fifth lap onwards, all participants will be classified in the ULTRATRAIL.
5 competitions for beginners and ultra runners
- ULTRATRAIL / PLAN B TRAIL: 8 Runden, 100 km, 3600 hm bzw 4 Runden, 50km, 1800 hm
- 3 LAPS TRAIL:, 37,5 km, 1350 hm
- 2 LAPS TRAIL: 25 km, 900 hm
- COMPO TRAIL (1 lap): 12,5 km, 450 hm
The TRAILGAME has six / eight age categories:
Runners must be of the right age for their respective category on first day of the selected event. If an age category does not attract at least 15 runners, participants who have signed up to compete in this age group will have to compete in another age group.